The second presentation in our Educational Series is a discussion of rising interest rates and finance tips with guest presenter Brent Edwards, branch manager of Seabright Mortgage and a CoastWoods preferred lender. Brent will share everything you need to know about rates, loans and buying or selling in today’s market.
Brent will discuss what rising rates mean for buyers and sellers and answer questions such as:
- How does a higher rate affect my loan qualification?
- Why does inflation drive up rates?
- How high can they go and when will they come down?
- Should we wait to buy until rates go down?
- Should we sell now before rates go higher?
Brent is one of the owners of Seabright Mortgage and has over two decades of mortgage origination, managing, coaching, and business experience.